Your smile is often the first impression you give someone!
I’ve always been an advocate for taking care of your teeth, keeping them healthy and sparkly white! Unfortunately, that’s not always an easy task to keep them bright white. Can I get an amen from my coffee and wine drinkers?!
I’m all about anything that keeps my life simple and affordable and Smile Brilliant is doing just that for me! I’ve been using their cariPro Electric Toothbrush for awhile now and loving the effects of that, so when they reached out to me again and asked if I would like to review their teeth whitening system I was eager to try that as well.
There are so many teeth whitening products on the market to try but very few that I’ve tried really provided results that I could notice long term effects. What you may not know about your teeth is that they have pores just like your skin. Anything you put into your mouth will absorb into these pores. Overtime the natural color of your teeth becomes darker due to stains. These stains will never go away unless you actively remove them. Smile Brilliant’s teeth whitening gel absorbs into your teeth and gently pushes the stains out through the pores. A lot of other whitening products only provide temporary whitening where as with Smile Brilliant whitening system you get permanent results.
The average dentist charges $500+ to custom fit trays and whiten your teeth. Smile Brilliant is like a professional dental lab without the dentist. They deliver 3x-5x faster and save customers more than 70% off the traditional cost of dentist whitening with the same exact results and service! No dentist appointments, trays delivered to your house, and a whitening process in the comfort of your own home- sign me up!!
So here’s how it works:
- Smile Brilliant will send you a package that includes: the materials needed to create molds of your teeth, teeth whitening gel and desensitizing gel (for those that have sensitive teeth like me), a prepaid postage stamped envelope to return your molds to create custom trays and detailed instructions to walk you through every step of the process.
- You’ll create your molds at home and mail them back to Smile Brilliant in the enclosed prepaid postage stamped envelope.
- Smile Brilliant will mail you your customized whitening trays within a few days and you are ready to start whitening.
- The trays fit perfectly to your teeth so they are super easy to put in and wear while doing other things. All you have to do is put a thin line of the whitening gel inside your trays and wear your trays for anywhere from 45 minutes to 3 hours. I chose to wear mine for the minimum 45 minutes because I tend to have sensitive teeth.
- Rinse your trays and brush your teeth after you have finished whitening. Once you have completed with the whitening, you’ll put a thin line of the desensitizing gel in your trays and wear them for an additional 15-20 minutes. The desensitizing gel really helped keep my teeth from any sensitivities afterwards.
- Rinse your trays and you’re done. You’ll want to repeat this process daily or every other day for the best results.
I was surprised at how much of a difference I could tell after just one application. I was also really pleased by the quality of the trays and how well they fit my teeth perfectly. No other teeth whitening products have ever whitened my teeth like this before! I’ve been using Smile Brilliant for two weeks now and I’m loving the results. I found it super convenient to put my trays in at night and go about my nightly routine while whitening my teeth at the same time. So simple!
I wouldn’t recommend anything to you guys if I didn’t love it myself, so I feel confident you will love Smile Brilliant as much as I do!
You will want to be sure to enter because every entry will receive a special discount code just for entering!!
You can also purchase a system right HERE and use my code flavioapril15 to save 15% OFF any tray set!
Has all this teeth talk got you interested in the electric toothbrush as well?! Click HERE to read up on my previous post!
“Let your smile change the world.”
*Thank you Smile Brilliant for sponsoring this post!