Back by popular demand! Y’all loved it when I shared a few fun facts about myself last month so I’m here again sharing a few random facts in case you’re over there wondering about the face behind the words. Thanks for reading loves!
1) I’m 34 years old but I get asked on the regular if I’m a college student and people guess me to be about 23 years old. I’m not really sure if that’s a good thing, but I’m hoping that means that I’ll still look young when I’m 54.
2) I’ve been out of the country 3 times. Each trip was for a mission trip but all were very different types of trips. I’ve been to Costa Rica, the Dominican Republic and to Ecuador. All three were incredibly beautiful countries that stole my heart!
3) I love thrift shopping! When I was little my mom would take me thrift shopping all the time. Back then it was waaayyy less cool to thrift shop and it was more about the fact that you were too poor to buy brand new items and less about the thrill of thrifting. I was always so embarrassed every time we went, but now I love it and I love a great bargain even more.
4) I’ve been in love 3 times but still yet to find my one forever love. In the meantime, I’m loving life and soaking up every opportunity single offers, because it has some perks too. 🙂
5) I don’t really like small talk. Mostly, because I’m not really good at shooting the breeze and sometimes I’m just flat out awkward. I want to have real conversations and talk about things that matter. I want to get to know your heart, not just what you had for dinner. 🙂
6) Two of my biggest fears are heights and large bodies of water. I’m afraid of heights because the whole gravity thing. I’m also afraid of large bodies of water because I never learned to swim very well and I think drowning would be one of the worst ways to go.
7) I love the feel of a small town but I also love the feel of being in a big city! I don’t know which one I love more. If I could somehow have the best of both worlds, that’s the life I’d be living!
So now you know even more random facts about me that you didn’t really need to know! Tell me something about you! I would love to know you better! Let’s be friends. 🙂
If you missed my first post about me, click here to read —> A little of me….