There are several new faces around here so I thought I’d take some time to share a few things about me this month! I’m glad you’re here and a part of this little passion project of mine! I’m excited to get to know each and every one of you! So, for those of you who don’t know me well, here are some random facts about me…in no particular order. 😉
1. Flavio is my last name. Hints the name of my blog. More times than not people call me by my last name which makes my heart happy. My name has always been special to me because there aren’t very many people left to carry the name.
2. I’m a lifestyle blogger that loves all things fashion and beauty but more than that my heart is for people and relationships and encouraging others to live out their best selves!
3. I’m an avid fan of the show The Bachelor/Bachelorette! I’m a little obsessed to say the least. 🙈 I watch every season and love to follow the contestants after the show is over to see what they do with their lives. The drama of it all is always entertaining but I’m a bit of a romantic and truly just want to see a happy love story in the end. Who else is watching along with me tonight?!
4. I have a weird obsession with llamas! I think they are strangely adorable! I’m not sure when or why I fell in love with the silly looking animals but I’be definitely had a thing for them long before they ever became popular. It’s on my list to visit a llama farm some time very soon! So, it you ever come across anything llama printed, llama themed, or llama patterned hook a sister up! I probably need it! 😜
5. I could choose one food to eat the rest of my life it would be pizza! I could eat it any day, any time! I’m a pepperoni and mushroom kind of girl, but don’t worry you can order your own toppings and I don’t mind to pick off what I don’t like! 😜
6. I’m a sucker for a cute little coffee shop, a quaint little restaurant, or an adorable little boutique or market. If it has character and pizazz, it has my heart! And when I come across a new find I get a little excited!
7. I love, love fireworks! The Fourth of July is my favorite holiday as I’m sure you’ve guessed. If I ever get married one day, I want a full fireworks display at my reception.
That’s all the random knowledge you need to know about me today! More to come soon! If we just so happen to have something in common comment below or shoot me an email! Let’s be friends! Can’t wait to get to know you too! Thanks for reading loves!