Today I thought I’d take a break from my usual type of post and share with you some of my favorite things right now! I don’t do posts like this very often so if you like this kind of post let me know in the comments below and I may try to do more like this in the future!
These are a few things I absolutely have been loving lately! It’s also the season of giving so maybe this will spark an idea for something great to get your special someone!
1. Neutrals– Anything and everything neutral! Clothes, accessories, home décor; all things bring it to me in neutral! I used to be all about big pops of color but lately there is just something so chic and classy about keeping it simple with neutral shades. I mean I love it so much I wish I could wipe out my entire closet and decor in my home and start over! I’m not really going to do that because, well that’s just silly, a lot of work and a lot of money but I am slowly bringing more neutrals in. Besides, it makes styling an outfit so much simpler and who doesn’t need more of that in their life?!
The lovely Megan wearing this outfit in the above picture is someone that I have followed on instagram for awhile and she is the neutral queen! Every single post of hers is just fabulous and beautiful! So if you need a little neutral inspo she is the one to go follow!
2. Journals/Stationary– I’ve actually always had a love for fun journals and stationary! I find myself buying journals not because I’m in need of a new one but because it was just so cute I can’t pass it up. There is something about putting your words on paper or sending a handwritten letter via snail mail! It’s becoming a little bit of a lost art but I’m still such a fan of it! I still love getting notes or cards in the mail; don’t you?!
3. Gold Bar Necklace– I purchased one of these necklaces from Stella Dot a few months and it’s my absolute favorite piece of jewelry I own. It’s the perfect piece you can throw on and wear with anything. I personalized my with my last name but you can personalize yours any way you like! This makes a great gift for a friend or spouse. Go follow the link on my instagram page and the fabulous Kallie can hook you up with your very own!
4. Mini Vaseline– How cute is this mini size Vaseline with bedazzle?! So those who have been following my blog for a little while have probably noticed me mention my new found love for Vaseline! It seriously has become one of my must have products and is really the cure all for all things! So grab you a mini and a couple for your girlfriends. You will thank me later!
5. Velvet– I’m loving the all things velvet trend! I know a lot of you are probably not going to get on board with me on this because it feels like we rolled back in time but I think a little crushed velvet can take your look from a 5 to a 10!! I currently have this pair of grey booties from Shein on my wishlist!
Hope you have enjoyed some of my favorites! I’ve linked all these items on my instagram page for you, so go follow me there @flavioapril. Would love to hear some of your current favorites and gift ideas! Comment below!
Keep shining loves,