For those of you who are new to the blog or may not really know me well, here are a few fun facts about me!
1. My full name is April Leann Flavio. Yes, my last name is Italian and I’m extremely proud of it because there are only a few of us Flavio’s left. My close friends know that some guy is really going to have to sweep me off my feet for me to give up my last name for his. 😉 People often call me by my last name only. Growing up I had nicknames like Flav-o, A. Flav, Flavor and Flaveshem.
2. My birthday is in April and NO that is NOT why my parents named me April. It’s a long story, but if you really want to know I have a couple of friends that would love to tell you! 😉
3. I get ridiculously way too excited about things like fireworks, hotdogs, quaint little restaurants, new nail polish colors, and a good bargain!
4. I’m a concert junkie, music lover, band groupie, music artist fanatic. I can never get enough of music and the incredible talent that is out there.
5. I love fashion! I can’t remember a time I wasn’t picky about what I was wearing. Just ask my Mother! She struggled with getting me ready for school every morning.
6. I love Jesus with my whole heart! It’s because of His beautiful grace He has molded me into the woman I am today. I could not do this life without Him by my side!
7. When I was in college I had a professor tell me he thought I’d make a great counselor because I cared about people and loved to encourage. He may never know how much that seed he planted changed my life!
8. For me it’s the simple things in life…the small gestures, the little words, the tiny acts…that mean everything to me and make my heart happy!
9. I secretly wish I had a southern accent because I think those sweet southern ladies sound so cute!
10. I’m an avid Bachelor/Bachelorette fan! As ridiculous as the show might be, I can not stop watching season after season!
11. My favorite food is pizza and I could eat it almost every day.
12. I’m not a morning person. Please keep your talking to a minimum when I first get up and just hand me coffee. 🙂
13. I was born and raised in small town Illinois and that still feels like home to me.
14. I always wanted to jump in the car with someone and take a random road trip for a couple days…no destination in mind, no plan, just go wherever we end up!
15. I love my life and so thankful I can say that and truly mean it! I can’t wait for all that God has in store for my future!
Tell me one fun fact about you in the comments below so I can get to know you too! Do we have anything in common?! Thanks for reading along peeps!
As always keep shining,
A Flavio 🙂