Among one of my favorite things is when a new season approaches and we get to see what new fashion trends are emerging! I’m always ready for a wardrobe change up! How about you?
Put away your shorts and your sandals because Fall is just right around the corner! I bet you are wondering what the new “thing” is going to be! Well I’ve done the research for you and have all the latest fashion trends coming your way. There were many to choose from so I’ve picked out some of my favorite styles.
- Camel, Berry, and Cobalt are the HOTT Fall Colors
- Leopard Print is the new neutral- can be worn with anything- All animal prints go
- Anything in ANY shade of Gray
- Leather- pants, jackets, bags
- Florals- mix and match
- Peplum tops and dresses
- Harem pants-colored or prints
- Midi skirts-not to be confused with mini skirts
- Accessories that match from head to toe and lots of them
- Tortoise shell accessories
- Aviators remain a fashion staple
- Word Jewelry- love, hope, smile, etc.
- Chain strap mini hand bags or any bold color tote
- Lipstick is making a comeback so, put away your lipglosses for awhile! Lock lips with reds and berry shades.
- Nail polish with texture
What do you think? Do you have a favorite trend right now? Spice up your look by pairing a wardrobe staple with one of these new elements! Sometimes new trends are easily achieved by pulling out something old from your wardrobe and giving it a new look. Add a scarf, jacket, necklace, or bracelet to add pizazz to an outfit. Get creative and have fun with it!
“Fashion is an art form. It is an expression of ideas. It is history…told by a visual storyteller.” –Bowie Wong